Friday, October 2, 2009

October

October is here and it kicks off my absolute favorite month of the year!  I L-O-V-E October.  It feels more like fall, people start getting into the "spirit" and I just love the reminiscent feeling of October.  I love Halloween!  Getting to assume a personality that is not my everyday is so much fun.  Remember when you were a kid and you were so excited to dress up and go trick-or-treating?  Remember getting pumpkin goop all over the kitchen whilst carving a jack-o-lantern?  Remember the dum-dum & tissue ghosts?  I do! I love the smell of October, the mood of it.  I love that November comes next.  I love the way the October sky looks.  It is hard to be crabby in October.  Anyway, any Halloween costume ideas yet?  I think I am going to dress as an 80's Hair Metal Groupie.  Anyone have a pleather mini-skirt I can borrow ;)
~Liz

1 comment:

Chelsey Austin said...

awesome! I am going to be a faerie, like every year, because thats just how I roll =) Check out these awesome wings! http://www.fancyfairy.com/fairywings.html